Welcome to the Education, Regulated Learning and Assessment research group website.
This group conducts research into self- and socially-regulated learning, educational assessment, and the interaction of these upon each other. The group’s empirical research focuses on improving regulated learning through high quality educational assessment practices in secondary and higher education.
In terms of Regulated Learning, we are especially interested in:
- SRL theory and models
- Conducting empirical research to enhance SRL mostly by educational assessment interventions in secondary and higher education
- Socially shared regulated learning
- SRL measurement methods and instruments.
In terms of educational assessment, our focus is on formative approaches to ed. assessment and psychological correlates of assessment. Our publications have aimed for areas such as:
- peer assessment,
- teachers’ assessment practices,
- rubrics, and
- comparison of assessment tools
The group, formed in January 2016, is led by Ernesto Panadero.
Contact us! firstname.lastname@example.org