Our group conducts research into educational assessment, self-regulated learning, and their interaction. The group’s empirical research focuses on improving regulated learning through high quality educational assessment practices in, mostly, secondary and higher education. The group, created in January 2016, has been led by Ernesto Panadero since its inception.
In terms of Regulated Learning, we are especially interested in:
- SRL theory and models
- Conducting empirical research to enhance SRL mostly by educational assessment interventions in secondary and higher education
- Socially shared regulated learning
- SRL measurement methods and instruments.
In terms of educational assessment, our focus is on formative approaches to ed. assessment and psychological correlates of assessment. Our publications have aimed for areas such as:
- Peer assessment
- Teachers’ assessment practices
- Comparison of assessment tools
Contact us! firstname.lastname@example.org